Welcome RB From Central Washington Hasani Childs
Name: Hasani Childs
Position : Running Back / Return Specialist / Special Teams Athlete
- High School All American 2014 (Offense-Defense Bowl) I was featured as the starting RB at Citrus Bowl Orlando Florida. (1st football All-American in Curtis Senior High School History)
- High School All-American Ring
- Selected as “1st Team All-League Special Teams” in the SPSL Conference.
- Ranked 18h in Washington State High School player rankings.
- Northwest Elite Index College Showcase “Breakout Running Back Performer” of 2013.
- ‘Scout Team Player of the Year Award’ CWU (2016).
- GNAC Division Championship Title and Ring [CWU] (2017)
- GNAC Division Championship Title and Ring [CWU] (2018)
- ‘NCAA playoff bronze medal’
(Breakout Year College Performance) 2018 Season
Yards Per Rush (8.1 yards) Ranked #1 in GNAC)
Total Off. Avg/Play (8.1 yards) Ranked #2 in GNAC
50 Rushing Attempts for 404 yards (Ranked 5th in GNAC)
Rushing TD's (5 TDs) Ranked #7 in GNAC
Total Offense (404 yards Ranked 9th in GNAC)
All-Purpose Yards (670 yards) Ranked 9th in GNAC)
All-Time Individual Single Game Bests (267 yards) Ranked 23rd in GNAC
All-Time Best Rushing Performances (226 Yards) Ranked 19th in GNAC
My current combine stats (as of recent Canadian Football League tryouts and American National Combines) [Recent as of 2019] are as follows: 40-yard dash: 4.50 sec (pulled hamstring), Broad Jump: 10ft 6in, Vertical: 41 in, 3 Cone Drill: 7.1 seconds, Pro Agility: 4.21 seconds, Squat : 425lbs x 3 reps , Bench: 225 x 9 reps